Z4’s run-flat tires may not appeal to Australians. CANBERRA – BMW Australia Ltd. is trying to decide if Australians will accept giving up the security of a spare tire in favor of run-flat tires as standard equipment. Parent company BMW AG says the new Z4 roadster will have the run-flat tires as standard equipment when it goes on sale in the U.S. early next year (see related story: BMW’s Z4 Falls Short on Fun Factor). The car is due for release in Australia in June, but it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Australia Debates Z4 Run-Flat Tires" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.