BMW AG is investing ₤17 million ($31 million) to construct a new technical and non-technical training academy near Reading, U.K. The center, slated to open in 2006, will provide training services for BMW, Mini and BMW motorcycle dealer networks, along with support for all BMW employees throughout the U.K. The new academy will feature 32 service bays, 25 training rooms and a BMW, Mini and BMW motorcycle showroom to simulate the actual working environment. An apprentice training center, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Builds U.K. Training Academy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.