BMW AG shows it can take automotive design outside the box and into the next time zone with the unveiling of its GINA Light Visionary Model. Conceived several years ago by BMW Group Design under the guidance of chief designer Chris Bangle, the concept roadster takes a bold leap toward what cars of the future could be like if creative freedom was given the highest priority. GINA stands for Geometry and Functions In “N” Adaptations, BMW says, and aims to provide new ideas for design and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Challenges Design Establishment With GINA Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.