NEWBURY PARK, CA – Despite the luxury segment suffering consumer flights from extravagance, BMW AG remains optimistic it can retain its luxury leadership and remain dedicated to new technology as a strategy to reinforce the German brand. But first, BMW must concentrate on the bottom line, and nowhere is that focus more intense than in the struggling but still critical U.S. market, which makes up 20% of the auto maker’s global volume. “Considering the state of the industry, being down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Confident of Luxury Leadership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.