BMW Financial Services NA LLC says it will continue to lease BMW vehicles in New York, but increases charges associated with the process. BMW Financial Services will hike the acquisition fee from $525 to a maximum of $1,000 for leased vehicles that are garaged in New York, effective Aug. 1. An official for the financing unit says inaction to change the vicarious liability law by the New York state legislature spurred the changes. “We’re disappointed that the New York Assembly has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to Continue Leasing in NY, Ups Fee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642