DETROIT – Following a record year in 2004, BMW AG Chairman Helmut Panke says the auto maker can continue to boost volume and set a new record again this year. Panke says his “clear and strong optimism” stems from the breadth of the product portfolio. BMW 6-Series contributed to record year in 2004. Expansion of the lineup made 2004 a crucial year, with major product and marketing initiatives, including forays into new segments with the 6-Series coupe, X3 small luxury cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to Continue Record Pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.