SHANGHAI â€“ BMW AG tips its hand at the future direction of its vehicle design as it unveils the Concept CS at the Auto Shanghai 2007 here this week. The show car, designed under the direction of Adrian van Hooydonk, head of BMW brand design, shares the same dimensions, proportion, stance and look of a Gran Turismo, only with the thrill of a high-performance sports car. But not only does the Shanghai concept have four doors, it also is significantly longer, wider and lower than the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW CS Concept Car Hints at Brandâ€™s Future Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.