NEWCASTLE, U.K. – BMW AG is participating in a new technology project in Cologne, Germany, designed to make finding and reserving a parking space easier. The BMW X5 features a button that drivers can press to reserve a parking space in one of 35 city car parks The Stadtinfokoln (city-information Cologne) project seeks to improve the convenience of motoring and also aims to cut down on congestion in the city. Currently, drivers of the BMW 5-Series and the X5 SUV only have to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Eases Parking Stress with Online Reservation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.