BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – A Zeppelin airship, painted with advertising for BMW AG’s upcoming 1-Series, recently proved to be a big attraction in this capital city. Earlier this month, Slovak BMW importer AWT Bavaria s.r.o. invited VIP clients to flights in the airship as a way to promote the brand and get potential buyers behind the wheel of a new BMW. BMW airship In a closed room inside the dealership, prospects were given an exclusive first look at the new BMW 1-Series. In addition, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Employs Zeppelin to Promote 1-Series in Eastern Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.