BMW Australia Ltd.’s financial services division is celebrating its 20th anniversary in a strong position with a lending book of almost A$5 billion ($3.96 billion), making it one of the biggest car manufacturer finance companies of its type in Australia. “We are here to stay and to grow even stronger,” BMW Financial Services Australia Managing Director Alan Crookes says in a statement. “Our long-term forecast for the Australian market is very positive.” The financial arm funds about half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Finance Hits Milestone in Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.