BMW AG aims to boost sales in Thailand by 250% to 10,000 units by 2008. BMW Group Thailand says meeting the target would require 5-Series cars to be assembled at its Rayong province plant alongside the 3- and 7-Series now being built. The Z4 roadster and the 760Li also are scheduled to be released in Thailand. The auto maker saw sales rise 26% last year to 4,4049 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Forecasts Growth in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.