BMW AG provides the first official photos of the X3 cross/utility vehicle, which debuts at the Frankfurt motor show this fall. BMW’s new X3 SUV to go on sale in early 2004. BMW expects the X3 to provide a foothold in the entry-luxury CUV market. The X3’s overall exterior design follows in the form set forth by its larger stable mate, the X5. Design cues also are picked up from the 3-Series, Z4 and 7-Series via the use of concave and convex surfaces. Unique design features for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Gives Glimpse of X3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.