BMW AG tips its hat on the design of its future X3 cross/utility vehicle via the xActivity concept, which makes its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month. The concept provides the ultimate in open-air driving combined with the capability to traverse adverse terrains, BMW says. The German auto maker calls the xActivity concept a "frame structure convertible," because it combines the characteristics of a convertible in an SUV-type package. BMW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Gives Glimpse of X3 in Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.