SAN FRANCISCO ‚Äď The BMW X5 cross/utility vehicle gets optional third-row seating for ‚Äô07, along with an array of enhanced chassis electronics designed to improve driving dynamics and safety. To accommodate the third row‚Äôs two additional seats, which boost the X5‚Äôs maximum occupancy to seven, the vehicle‚Äôs length grows 7.4 ins. (18.8 cm) to 191.1 ins. (485.4 cm). However, only those occupants who are no taller than 5 ft. 6 ins. (167.4 cm) can be seated ‚Äúcomfortably,‚ÄĚ the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Goes Long With ‚Äô07 X5" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.