SAN FRANCISCO â The BMW X5 cross/utility vehicle gets optional third-row seating for â07, along with an array of enhanced chassis electronics designed to improve driving dynamics and safety. To accommodate the third rowâs two additional seats, which boost the X5âs maximum occupancy to seven, the vehicleâs length grows 7.4 ins. (18.8 cm) to 191.1 ins. (485.4 cm). However, only those occupants who are no taller than 5 ft. 6 ins. (167.4 cm) can be seated âcomfortably,â the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Goes Long With â07 X5" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.