MUNICH — BMW AG is banking on a slew of new products to help it continue growing during 2001. The German automaker is looking to the launch of the updated 7-series, new Mini and 3-series compact to help it overcome what experts predict will be a dismal sales year. “I am confident that the BMW group will succeed in increasing deliveries, sales and profits throughout the whole of 2001,” says Joachim Milberg, BMW chairman. BMW's earnings for 2000, before tax and interest, increased 69.5% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to grow despite slumping markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.