MONTVALE, NJ – BMW AG engineers say the auto maker has a 2-year worldwide exclusive to use its new Active Steering. Active Steering enhances standard power steering system. The technology electronically augments a vehicle’s power-steering system to enhance responsiveness and provide a new level of safety. Active Steering launches as an option for BMW’s all-new ’04 5-Series sedan, which already is on sale in Europe and will be available in North America later this month. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Has 2-Year Exclusive for New Steering Innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.