BMW AG says it will appoint Georg Bauer, the management board member of DaimlerChrysler AG in charge of DaimlerChrysler Services, to head its finance unit. Bauer will replace Hagen Luederitz as CEO of BMW’s financial services division as Luederitz retires from the auto maker effective Oct. 1.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Hires DC Finance Exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.