TURIN – Passenger-vehicle diesel engines constantly are improving, evidenced by the second-generation common rail direct fuel injection (DI) system developed by Robert Bosch GmbH. Yet another example soon will arrive with the new 730d and 740d models BMW AG plans to sell in October, after an official presentation at the Paris auto show later this month. BMW 740d France is one of the markets where diesel engines now represent more than 50% of all new-vehicle sales, with peaks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to Launch 7-Series Diesel with Second-Generation DI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.