DETROIT – BMW AG ends a year of speculation by announcing at the North American International Auto show here pricing for its new-generation Mini, which is already on sale in Europe and launches in the U.S. this March. Mini U.S. brand manager Jack Pitney says the Mini Cooper, the base model of the initial 2-model line, will start at $16,850, which includes destination. The high-performance Mini Cooper S, with its supercharged version of the 4-cyl. Mini engine, will have a base price of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to Launch Mini in March, Announces Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.