BMW AG will launch its Z4 Roadster and 3-Series 330i in the Indonesian market mid-year in a bid to boost sales. The 330i model will be imported from BMW’s assembly plant in Thailand under the Assn. of Southeast Asian Nations Free Trade Agreement (AFTA). It will complete the BMW 3-Series lineup in Indonesia, which already has the 318i and 325i models. BMW Indonesia last month exported the 530i model to Thailand. A spokeswoman for BMW Indonesia tells the economic daily Bisnis Indonesia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to Launch New Models in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.