With the auto industry and the domestic economy on the rebound, BMW Australia Ltd. launches what is possibly its largest-ever model offensive, introducing 10 new vehicles across the 1- and 3-Series range. Following up on the BMW EfficientDynamics introduction, the latest strategy sees a range of performance diesel powerplants deployed in coupe and convertible models for the first time. BMW says the range of new 1- and 3-Series diesel models all have average fuel consumption well under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Launches Product Offensive in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.