BMW AG expects a new product offensive – shown off at the Frankfurt motor show earlier this month – to boost sales in Thailand by more than 30% next year. Sales this year are forecast to total no more than 3,000 vehicles. But BMW Group (Thailand) is predicting the addition of several new models will help increase deliveries to 4,000 units next year, according to local press reports. BMW Thailand sold 4,000 cars in 2002, as well. Among new BMWs destined for Thailand next year are the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Looks to New Models to Drive Sales Increase in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.