BMW Malaysia Sdn Bhd and its JV partner Sime Darby Bhd group announce they are dropping Cartrade Sdn Bhd as their importer and dealer on Dec. 31, due to a customs investigation of Cartrade. BMW Malaysia and Sime Darby say in a statement they are in discussions to set up a new import structure for completely built-up vehicles and that their agreement with Cartrade will not be renewed. BMW 3-Series "Investigations by Malaysian customs and excise authorities into import practices of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Malaysia Drops Importer Over Customs Investigation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.