TOKYO — BMW AG, the third-leading importer in Japan, will merge its BMW Japan Corp. and Rover Japan Ltd. operations this month, BMW Japan Chairman Manfred Ermlich announces here at last month's auto show. Last May, Rover Japan moved its operations to the BMW Japan headquarters in Makuhari. But the two continued to operate as distinct units. The new entity will have three separate sales directors, one each for BMW, Rover/MG/Mini and Land Rover. There will also be unique brand management ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW merges its brands in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.