Peter Giliam is the new vice president-total vehicle quality management of BMW Mfg. Co., with the task of overseeing engineering and quality. Giliam, who has been with the auto maker since 1983, leaves his post as general manager of quality and launch at BMW AG’s Rosslyn plant in South Africa and has had stints in Munich as well as Birmingham, U.K. He succeeds Peter Tuennermann, who has returned to Munich to work at BMW’s Research and Innovation Center. BMW Mfg., a subsidiary of BMW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Names New Manufacturing Executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.