NEW YORK – Robert C. Austin has been appointed director of marketing communications for Project Rolls-Royce in Woodcliffe Lake, NJ. Austin, formerly director of marketing communications for Volvo Cars of North America Inc., will oversee marketing communications, advertising and public relations for the brand that comes under ownership of BMW AG on Jan. 1.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Names U.S. Rolls Marketing Communications Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.