CAREFREE, AZ – BMW AG’s all-new ’04 X3 cross/utility vehicle (CUV) is earmarked to do big things for the brand. Not only do BMW officials predict X3 annual sales volumes will exceed the 40,000 units typical of the established X5 CUV, but the new X3 also is expected to attract more first-time buyers. The X3 has its dealer launch Nov. 28 – most dealers at that time will have one vehicle for showroom display – but retail sales do not begin until Feb. 6. All-new X3 will attract ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW: New X3 Expected to Outsell Popular X5" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.