OOO Sanar Motors, BMW AG’s importer in Uzbekistan, recently opened its first showroom in the Uzbek capital of Tashkent. Uzbekistan is the third country in this part of Eastern Europe with its own BMW importer. Already in operation are importers in Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan. There are 2,600 BMWs registered in greater Tashkent. In addition, a contract with an importer in Kyrgyz Republic could be signed this year, with a showroom inauguration expected in the first half of 2005, says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Opens First Showroom in Uzbekistan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.