DesignworksUSA, the California-based strategic design consultancy, plans to open a studio in Shanghai in the yearâ€™s second half to further its understanding of Asiaâ€™s growing influence on design. The BMW Group subsidiary acts as an inspirational think tank for the BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brands and already operates studios in Los Angeles, Munich and Singapore. â€śOur new studio in Shanghai will help contribute to Chinaâ€™s creative industry development,â€ť DesignworksUSA President Laurenz ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMWâ€™s DesignworksUSA to Open Studio in Shanghai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.