BMW AG recalls some 15,000 of its new 7-Series sedans due to two possible software-related problems. At issue are the electronic systems that measure fuel levels and regulate the throttle on 745i and 735i models. BMW says the recall will cost $2.8 million.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMWâ€™s New 7-Series is Recalled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.