BMW AG says it plans to increase global light vehicle sales 40% over the next six years to 1.4 million units. BMW's says redesigned 7-Series sedan were up 45% on year-to-date basis While the company still sees tremendous growth potential in mature markets such as the U.S. and Western Europe, it also plans to boost sales significantly in emerging markets, including Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe. “The company has set its sights on annual sales of 1.4 million light vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Targets 40% Sales Growth By 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.