TURIN – BMW AG's all-new Z4 roadster breaks cover at the Paris show in September. The successor to the Z3 adopts the new BMW name scheme in which odd-numbers go to mainstream models and evens are reserved for sports cars and coupes. BMW X-coupe concept The Z4 takes its styling cues from the controversial X-coupe concept car and looks just as clumsy. The bizarre shutlines, body creases and what design boss Chris Bangle calls "flame surfacing" are clearly evident. At ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to Unveil Z4 Roadster at Paris Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.