BMW AG says it will boost daily output of its X3 SUV by 100 units, to 400 vehicles, because of “vigorous demand.” The X3 is assembled at Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG’s plant in Graz, Austria. The German luxury auto maker says it delivered more than 11,000 units of the X3 to customers during the first quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Ups X3 Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.