BMW AG’s advanced powertrain roadshow kicks into high gear this week when the auto maker is expected to unleash more starpower. For several months now, BMW has been putting its hydrogen-compatible 7-Series sedans into the hands of Europe’s high and mighty. This week, it’s America’s turn – but don’t expect to see Paris or Britney behind the wheel. European loaners have been given to the likes of Michael Glos, Germany’s economy and technology minister, and Russian opera star Anna ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Using Starpower to Shine Spotlight on Hydrogen Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.