Ford Motor Co.’s 2-month-old “Bold Moves” marketing campaign is resonating well with dealers and customers of all ages, says Ford Brand Marketing Manager John Felice. The multimedia campaign includes elements that are edgier than those utilized by Ford in the past, such as a mailer featuring a 1970s-era picture of two high school prom-goers that gives no hint of being an advertisement until it’s opened to reveal a Ford Escape promotion. Some elements of Bold Moves also feature an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'Bold Moves' Campaign Takes Ford in New Direction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.