SAN FRANCISCO – The dimly lit lobby bar of the ultra-hip W Hotel here is filled with scenesters, including members of the NBA's Phoenix Suns, who are bouncing to the electronic beats of the house DJ and lounging on plush couches. As the party-goers trickle out into the drizzling Pacific night, valets fetch BMWs, Land Rovers and Cadillacs. Nobody's leaving in a Subaru, a brand long known for its boxy wagons and owners on their way to the next campsite or a Phish concert. '06 B9 Tribeca ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Boldly Going Where No Subaru Has Gone Before" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.