PARIS – Independent auto makers Tesla and Fisker are establishing their brands in the U.S. by combining electric drive with sports-car allure. In Europe, Bolloré is trying to do the same with its electric city car for the Paris-based auto-sharing Autolib program. If successful, Autolib will be the most vertically integrated transportation scheme in the world. Pininfarina, which had been Bolloré’s industrial partner, has exercised a put option to sell Bolloré its share of the Véhicules ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bolloré Aims to Build Brand Identity for EVs in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.