In order to ease production complexity at its Orion, MI, assembly plant, General Motors Corp. reportedly will transfer output of the Pontiac Bonneville to its Hamtramck, MI, assembly plant in 2003. Bonneville production is moving to Hamtramck GM recently confirmed Orion would make the next-generation Grand Am, likely displacing the factory’s current products – the Bonneville, Buick LeSabre and Park Ave. and Olds Aurora. (see related story: Orion to Get Grand Am Assembly) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bonneville Moving to Hamtramck" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.