SAO PAULO – BorgWarner Inc. says it will invest $3 million to produce turbo compressors at its factory in Campinas, Sao Paulo. The bi-turbo compressors will have a variable geometry and will be exported to International Engine Group, a division of Navistar International Corp., in the U.S. “If we don't invest in Brazil, we run the risk of having to wait in line in other countries," says Sergio Veinert, director of BorgWarner's Brazilian operations. "The development centers of Germany and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BorgWarner to Produce Turbo Compressors in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.