PARIS â What BorgWarner Inc. calls the third generation of its Interactive Torque Management intervenes on torque distribution in 4-wheel-drive vehicles before wheels start to slip. âWhereas in normal passive drive systems, the distribution of driving torque results purely from the difference in the rotational speed of the drive shafts, the active ITM 3e all-wheel-drive system is controlled by external electronics,â BorgWarner says in a press release being prepared to announce the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BorgWarnerâs Torque Management System on Porsche 911 Turbo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.