Bosal USA, Inc. launches a new brand of high-performance cat-back exhaust systems. Bosal 304 cat-back exhausts are tuned systems designed to improve engine breathing efficiency, horsepower and torque. Tests indicate a 5% to 8% increase in engine output (measured at the drive wheels). The Bosal 304 systems are made from aircraft-quality 304 stainless steel and then polished to a mirror finish. Initially, the 304 systems will be available for 2000-01 sport-compact and light-truck models.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosal unveils performance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.