With spiking gasoline prices breaking all-time records, Robert Bosch, with U.S. headquarters in Farmington Hills, MI, is among major diesel-engine component suppliers trying to get the message out that diesel is a desirable alternative, offering improved engine performance and nearly double the mileage of gasoline. To help educate American consumers, Bosch has launched a low-key marketing campaign that it is taking to legislators, regulators and car companies to help them understand the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Breaks Stride to Dispel Diesel Myth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.