Robert Bosch Gmb-H lands a deal to supply Volkswagen AG with diesel engine component technology in China. Additionally, Bosch will set up an auto research and development center in China to promote the application of diesel-related auto technology and expand its auto-parts production in the country, media reports say. Peter Pang, vice-president of Bosch (China) Investment Ltd. is quoted as saying China's stringent environmental protection policy makes environmentally friendly diesel cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch to Help Produce Diesel Cars in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.