Robert Bosch GmbH has made a A$495 million ($374 million) bid for Australian brake manufacturer Pacifica Group Ltd. Bosch says in a statement the cash offer of A$1.92 ($1.45) share represents a 22% premium over the average price of Pacifica Group shares since the end of August. The offer also includes Pacifica‚Äôs debt. The offer needs approved from the Australian antitrust authorities and will become binding only if Bosch acquires more than 50% of Pacifica‚Äôs shares, officials say. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Makes Offer to Buy Australia‚Äôs Pacifica Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.