Robert Bosch GmbH has made a A$495 million ($374 million) bid for Australian brake manufacturer Pacifica Group Ltd. Bosch says in a statement the cash offer of A$1.92 ($1.45) share represents a 22% premium over the average price of Pacifica Group shares since the end of August. The offer also includes Pacificaâ€™s debt. The offer needs approved from the Australian antitrust authorities and will become binding only if Bosch acquires more than 50% of Pacificaâ€™s shares, officials say. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Makes Offer to Buy Australiaâ€™s Pacifica Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.