Malaysiaâ€™s EP Mfg. Bhd and German technology partner Robert Bosch GmbH receive the go ahead by Proton Holdings Bhd to develop and supply an improved Intake Air-Fuel Module to help boost the performance of Protonâ€™s range of Campro engines. The development of the IAFM began a year ago and involved intensive design and engineering activities by EP and Robert Bosch in Malaysia, Germany, Australia and South Korea, EP says in a statement. The module will improve substantially the efficiency of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch, Malaysian Supplier to Boost Protonâ€™s Campro Mills" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.