FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – Robert Bosch Corp. will need more manufacturing capacity to meet its aggressive growth plans for the automotive electrical/electronics sector. North American revenues for the unit were $670 million last year and are expected to reach $1 billion by 2005. David Robinson Bosch has three North American plants producing electrical/electronic components, and each is going through significant reorganization to accommodate new product or higher volume, says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Preps for E/E Growth, Smart Airbags" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.