SAO PAULO – German supplier Robert Bosch GmbH plans to produce automotive spare parts for Brazil’s replacement market, says Luciano Eric Reis, head of the company’s South American division. Luciano says the company overall plans to invest $40 million for equipment and new technology this year, including $10 million for the spare-parts market, which represents 28% of Bosch’s total revenues. Exports represent 32% of the spare-part segment, with projections for an 8% to 10% increase this year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch to Produce Spare Parts in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642