BOXBERG, Germany – Marketing dollars are stretched awfully thin for beleaguered OEMs and suppliers in this down market. Auto makers that would normally host multiple waves of journalists in resort settings for new-vehicle introductions are in many cases holding regional events closer to home, reducing costs dramatically while still delivering the essential message about the product. And major Tier 1 suppliers that frequently held media events in the past to unveil and demonstrate new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Sticks With Marketing Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.