PARIS – Mirroring a coalition initiative in the U.S. to increase awareness of vehicle stability-control systems, Robert Bosch GmbH has begun efforts in France to educate consumers about the technology’s potentially life-saving advantages. Bosch ESP 8 module reduced in size, weight, includes added performance. In the U.S., Continental AG and Bosch last year inaugurated the Stability Control Coalition to familiarize U.S. vehicle buyers with the technology, which surveys have shown ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Working to Raise European Awareness of Stability Control" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.