CHICAGO â€“ General Motors Corp. will start producing the '05 Chevrolet Corvette coupe at its Bowling Green, KY, plant in late July and, if all goes well, add the convertible to the mix a few weeks after that. "We haven't picked a date yet to produce the convertible," says Rick Baldick, marketing director Corvette/SSR for Chevrolet. â€™05 Corvette "Our mission is to get the coupe dead solid perfect before we add the convertible," he says. It's likely the coupe will be on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bowling Green to Launch â€™05 Corvette in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.